A Warm Welcome To Our GIFT Chaplaincy Page.
Welcome to the Gift Chaplaincy page. Together we aim to continue on our journey in supporting the Catholic life of our school.
The role of a Chaplain at Holy Family is detailed below.
- To give joyful witness of Christ in our school.
- To encourage pupils to live out their faith in daily life.
- To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
- To support Liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of our school.
- To involve pupils in fundraising for charities.
- To continue to develop strong links with the Parish.
- To support the school in living out its Values and Mission Statement.
Scripture is at the centre of everything the Church does. Through this, it is hoped we can focus on celebrating, living and sharing God’s word. Perhaps as a family you could read and share your favourite bible stories with one another.
October is the month of the Holy Rosary and the team would like to remind you how as a family you may like to come together in your own home and recite the Rosary.
We would love to post pictures on our school Facebook page showing families coming together in the above ways so don’t be shy, please email them to the school office in the first instance.
We will update this page very soon with ideas and opportunities for you to take part in and enjoy so please check back in soon.
Jesus live in me
So that everything I do is done by you.
The Chaplains regularly plan and lead Prayer Stations for children in Key Stage 1 & 2. Here are some examples of the lovely prayerful ideas they have had this year...
Chaplains led some prayer stations all about Anti-Bullying to raise awareness about what bullying is and how we can work together to make sure we treat one another with love and gentleness.