Full time& permanent
Salary: Main Scale – Upper Scale
Required from 15th April 2024
The Governors are looking for an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our happy and successful school with Christ at the centre. You will join a supportive and hard-working team who work together to achieve the best for our pupils. The role will involve a full classroom responsibility in the Foundation Stage.
In order to join our team, you will need to:
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to our Catholic ethos
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Have a sound knowledge of the Foundation Stage Framework and effective early years practice
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be committed to raising standards, particularly for disadvantaged children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work as a team
Holy Family is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check.
Applicants are informed that if appointed to this post their contract of employment will be with the school governing body who is the employer, and not Rochdale Council.
Closing date for applications is: - 6th February at 12 noon
Interviews and lesson observations will take place on: - Friday 9th February 2024
Application pack can be downloaded here